Terms & Conditions
Services are provided by BizSale (a division of Business Data International Limited) under the following terms and conditions:
- No part of this website (BizSale.co.uk) may be copied or reproduced by any means whatsoever.
- Service is provided either on a standard membership (free), or on a premium annual membership with fees payable in advance.
- You will keep your usernames and passwords secret and will not disclose them to third parties for any purpose. You will notify us and change any password which you believe may have been compromised.
- You are required to keep the contact details that you provided to us up-to-date. We may send notices or other information to you at the address and email address you gave us. We will not pass these details to other companies.
- Marketing emails: When you create a membership, you will be signed up to our marketing email list, for BizSale.co.uk and our sister site Business-sale.com. If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails please contact us at any time. We will not pass these details to other companies.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your membership at any time by contacting us directly via email or phone.
- Refunds: Due to the nature of listings being sold, we cannot issue a refund for any payment after it has been processed and the listing is live on our website. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. Any claim for a refund must be made within 14 days.
- Business Data International Limited reserves the right to suspend or cancel any members account at its sole discretion.
- Businesses for Sale information may have been provided by business owners or the agents of the businesses described. Information has not necessarily been verified by Business Data International.
- The publishers may at any time add or remove sections not part of the main listing of businesses for sale without advising members, and the adding or removing sections will not affect the membership contract with members .
- The publishers, Business Data International Ltd, advise that recipients carry out further investigations and seek further advice before acting on any information contained in BizSale online.
- The information herein is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision to purchase any of the businesses in respect of which the information is contained within these pages. These pages are provided to enable the recipient to decide whether he wishes to make further investigations of the businesses of which brief information is provided
- Although we continually update our data, inclusion on the website does not guarantee that the company was or still is available for sale or that any potential purchaser will be able to obtain further information.
- Business Data International expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within these pages.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain our services at all times. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use the service or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service. We may change the service at any time.
- You understand that there are times when our server may crash or need to be upgraded. As such there will be times of service downtime and thus you will not be able to use the service. You will not be eligible for any compensation in such circumstances. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain your services at all times.
- Regardless of anything else in these Terms and Conditions of use, our liability shall not exceed the proportionate amount of fees paid.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential losses you may suffer.
- We are not responsible for any use you make of Business Data International Limited's services, for any charges that you incur with any third party. You indemnify Business Data International Limited against the effects of any misuse or any claims resulting from that misuse.
- Business Data International Limited reserves the right to take legal action to recover any debts. Business Data International Limited reserves the right to apply administration and reactivation charges for late payments.
- The Terms and Conditions may change at any time. You are required to keep check on any updated terms by referencing this document at various intervals.
- Any decision made by Business Data International Limited in relation to the services provided and Conditions of Use shall be final.
- These terms do not affect your consumers statutory rights
These terms do not affect your consumers statutory rights.